Velocity Reviews

-   -   How do you use Briefcase? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t5626-how-do-you-use-briefcase.html)

=?Utf-8?B?cmU=?= 01-31-2005 07:41 PM

How do you use Briefcase?

Do I put Briefcases on both computers desktop with the files I want to update
in each? I want my Favorites to be the same on both computers.
I've got both Briefcases on each computer desktop. Some of the "favorites"
did up date but not all. I'm not sure what I'm doing.
--
Re

mikeFNB 01-31-2005 11:17 PM

Re: How do you use Briefcase?

eh! try a search engine....

http://support.microsoft.com/default...NoWebContent=1

mike

=?Utf-8?B?cmU=?= 02-01-2005 02:07 AM

Re: How do you use Briefcase?

I did look there. I did it. Some of my favorites still did not appear on
the other computer's favorites while some did update. Do you know why?