Velocity Reviews

-   -   Annual bonus (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t562068-annual-bonus.html)

Death from Above 12-18-2007 05:28 PM

Annual bonus

I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash bonuses
have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?

Death from Above

Bill Hileman 12-18-2007 05:43 PM

Re: Annual bonus

"Death from Above" <supaninja@kickin.booty.com> wrote in message

> I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
> bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?

SHUT UP I HATE YOU

Does that answer your question?

John R 12-18-2007 05:49 PM

Re: Annual bonus

"Death from Above" <supaninja@kickin.booty.com> wrote in message

> I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
> bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?
>

> Death from Above

My boss will give me the same bonus I get every year. It's worth about as
much as this post.
Consider yourself lucky if your company gives bonus'. I know of only a few
that do.

John R

Briscobar 12-18-2007 06:25 PM

Re: Annual bonus

"Death from Above" <supaninja@kickin.booty.com> wrote in message

> I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
> bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?

Half of what I got last year. Half-coincidentally, I have a job interview
Thursday.

JaR 12-18-2007 06:42 PM

Re: Annual bonus

On 12/18/2007, Death from Above had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
> bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last
> couple)?
>

> Death from Above

What is this 'bonus' thing of which you speak?

--
JaR
BONUS? We don' need no steenkin' BONUS!

Mike T. 12-18-2007 08:54 PM

Re: Annual bonus

"Death from Above" <supaninja@kickin.booty.com> wrote in message

> I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
> bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?
>

> Death from Above

Switching from € to $, mine is about 6k. This is definitely helpful because
we're looking to buy a house.

Mike T.
MCNGP #XLI
He's baaaaaack!

Chris Lobban 12-18-2007 09:02 PM

Re: Annual bonus

I got a $50 gift card. Go me! ;-)

Chris

CBIC 12-18-2007 10:18 PM

Re: Annual bonus

"Death from Above" <supaninja@kickin.booty.com> wrote in message

> I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
> bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last couple)?

5% of my annual salary. You do the math.

kpg* 12-19-2007 01:56 PM

Re: Annual bonus

"Briscobar" <youcant@sendmespam.com> wrote in

> "Death from Above" <supaninja@kickin.booty.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
>> bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last
>> couple)?

> Half of what I got last year. Half-coincidentally, I have a job
> interview Thursday.

Yes. I've noticed that your performance is not what we have
come to expect from you.

kp "Where are your TPS reports?" g

kpg* 12-19-2007 01:57 PM

Re: Annual bonus

"CBIC" <spam.thisbiotch@gmail.com> wrote in

> "Death from Above" <supaninja@kickin.booty.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I am expecting a $10,000 annual bonus this year. What kind of cash
>> bonuses have you all been getting lately (this year and the last
>> couple)?
>>

> 5% of my annual salary. You do the math.

wow! $395!