Velocity Reviews

-   -   Remote phone control protocol for SIP phones (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t562064-remote-phone-control-protocol-for-sip-phones.html)

arjun 12-18-2007 05:25 PM

Remote phone control protocol for SIP phones

Hi,
I am looking for details on how the Cisco SIP phones allow for remote
call control (monitor, barge, etc.) when deployed in conjunction with
the call manager.
I understand that these phones use SIP (not CSTA), but I could not
find any further details on whether they follow the procedures in
remote-cc-05 or any other mechanism.
Note that I am looking for the interface from the PBX to the *phone*,
not from phone to application controller (which could be CSTA, JTAPI,
whatever)

thanks