Velocity Reviews

-   Hardware (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f5-hardware.html)
-   -   Wireless cards not listed in Network Adapters (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t561862-wireless-cards-not-listed-in-network-adapters.html)

aconfrere 12-18-2007 12:33 AM

Wireless cards not listed in Network Adapters

Two of my computers, a Dell desktop and a HP notebook will not connect to my wireless network = Linksys. Both have worked well for about a year. Two other computers still work well on the wireless network.

Neither shows up under Network Adapters. The Dell went dark when I was trying to get the setup list from the Linksys. The HP would not resume the network connection after I had disabled it for awhile.

Its easy to say bad cards and replace them, but I wonder if someone has a technical solutionl.

Thanks