Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCNGP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t56162-mcngp.html)

=?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?= 03-03-2006 02:11 AM

MCNGP

Hello folks. What is an MCNGP?
I was reading the forum and I see it everywhere but have no idea what it
means. Is it some sort of Certification that I donā€™t know about?

thanks

Lasher 03-03-2006 02:52 AM

Re: MCNGP

=?Utf-8?B?SGFzaGJsZW5kZXI=?= <Hashblender@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
in news:EA2611D5-9929-4B0D-B0B1-9B7AB6FE8A2D@microsoft.com:

Its the ONLY certification you need. http://www.mcngp.com.

--
Lasher
MCNGP 110010

lowdes 03-03-2006 05:30 AM

Re: MCNGP

It's not a Cert it's full of assholes who think they have their MCSE.

=?Utf-8?B?bTByaw==?= 03-03-2006 12:28 PM

RE: MCNGP

It would appear so.

Try eating rat poison while you read, I'm sure you'll get the message.
--
m0rk

Consultant 03-03-2006 02:44 PM

Re: MCNGP

nanu nanu

James 03-03-2006 02:52 PM

Re: MCNGP

Its a made up cert for people who haven't been able to acheive their MSCE.

Consultant 03-03-2006 02:55 PM

Re: MCNGP

you are incorrect.
the funny thing is, i bet you are one of those that believe if you have an
mcse you can actually work and provide some value to a company. i feel badly
for you.

Briscobar 03-03-2006 03:23 PM

Re: MCNGP

Consultant <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> rambled:

> you are incorrect.
> the funny thing is, i bet you are one of those that believe if you
> have an mcse you can actually work and provide some value to a
> company. i feel badly for you.

oooooh whoa is me
i feel so badly for you
oooooh whoa is me
i feel so sadly for you

--
KB

MCNGP #26
www.mcngp.com *is* the one who answered the phone.

Gorm Braarvig 03-03-2006 04:47 PM

Re: MCNGP

> Its a made up cert for people who haven't been able to acheive their MSCE.

I thought so too, fake, so I started insulting them a little and found out I
was wrong. They look like they are the cream, sorry.
And certifications, while likely to be looking good, are not descriptive of
talent. Taking certifications though, can be a learning experience.
If you are looking for work, it might be a good move, don't know, I've never
been looking for work.

Frisbee® 03-03-2006 04:49 PM

Re: MCNGP

"Gorm Braarvig" <gorm@community.nospam> wrote in message
>> Its a made up cert for people who haven't been able to acheive their
>> MSCE.
>>

> I thought so too, fake, so I started insulting them a little and found out
> I was wrong. They look like they are the cream, sorry.
> And certifications, while likely to be looking good, are not descriptive
> of talent. Taking certifications though, can be a learning experience.
> If you are looking for work, it might be a good move, don't know, I've
> never been looking for work.

You are a wise man, Charlie Brown.