Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   RTC File Error (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t56157-rtc-file-error.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Sks=?= 03-02-2006 10:46 PM

RTC File Error

I recently tried to delete Drive Image 7 from my computer through the control
panel. It stated that the uninstall failed due to " Severe - RTC File
Error". I cannot install the old program as well because i get the same
error. I believe it has to do with windows xp professional but i am not
sure. If anyone knows what my problem is and how to remedy it i would
appreciate it. The symantec people have no clue. Thanks,