Velocity Reviews

-   -   Accessing computers off of multiple access points (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t561320-accessing-computers-off-of-multiple-access-points.html)

RobertG 12-15-2007 01:43 PM

Accessing computers off of multiple access points

I have set up two ZyXel Access points connected to a Verzion supplied router, Each Access point has the same SSID but on different channels. I can roam around the house with a constant connection and with access to the internet.

Here is the problem: I cannot access computers or printers connected to different access points. As an example Computer A connected to AP 1 cannot ping Computer B connected to AP 2. I can ping any device connected to the wired network. The real problem with this is that some computers cannot print to a wireless printer connected through an access point.

Any help would be appreciated.