Velocity Reviews

Velocity Reviews (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/index.php)
-   Windows 64bit (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f46-windows-64bit.html)
-   -   ForceWare Release 169 BETA (169.25)for Vista 64 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t560899-forceware-release-169-beta-169-25-for-vista-64-a.html)

Kue2 12-13-2007 09:02 PM

ForceWare Release 169 BETA (169.25)for Vista 64
 
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_169.25.html
ForceWare Release 169 BETA
Version: 169.25
Release Date: December 13, 2007
Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit
Language: U.S. English
File Size: 44.7 MB


BChat 12-13-2007 09:21 PM

Re: ForceWare Release 169 BETA (169.25)for Vista 64
 
Thanks Kue2,

I got the 32 bit and all is well - better than the last set.


"Kue2" <Kue2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:uE%23n8tcPIHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_169.25.html
ForceWare Release 169 BETA
Version: 169.25
Release Date: December 13, 2007
Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit
Language: U.S. English
File Size: 44.7 MB


Mike Hall - MVP 12-13-2007 09:37 PM

Re: ForceWare Release 169 BETA (169.25)for Vista 64
 
Playing guinea pig for nVidia? :-)

--
Mike Hall - MVP
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx




"Kue2" <Kue2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:uE%23n8tcPIHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_169.25.html
> ForceWare Release 169 BETA Version: 169.25 Release Date: December 13,
> 2007 Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit Language: U.S. English File
> Size: 44.7 MB



Kue2 12-13-2007 09:41 PM

Re: ForceWare Release 169 BETA (169.25)for Vista 64
 
Shame on you Mike ........I expected better....


"Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@mvps.com> wrote in message
news:%23NgENBdPIHA.3516@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Playing guinea pig for nVidia? :-)
>
> --
> Mike Hall - MVP
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx
>
>
>
>
> "Kue2" <Kue2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:uE%23n8tcPIHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_169.25.html
>> ForceWare Release 169 BETA Version: 169.25 Release Date: December
>> 13, 2007 Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit Language: U.S. English
>> File Size: 44.7 MB

>



BChat 12-13-2007 09:51 PM

Re: ForceWare Release 169 BETA (169.25)for Vista 64
 
I'm wishing they had this beta things for wives
;-)

"Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@mvps.com> wrote in message
news:%23NgENBdPIHA.3516@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
Playing guinea pig for nVidia? :-)

--
Mike Hall - MVP
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx




"Kue2" <Kue2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:uE%23n8tcPIHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_169.25.html
> ForceWare Release 169 BETA Version: 169.25 Release Date: December 13,
> 2007 Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit Language: U.S. English File
> Size: 44.7 MB



Kevin Weaver 12-13-2007 09:59 PM

Re: ForceWare Release 169 BETA (169.25)for Vista 64
 
And were not for Microsoft ? Get real.


"Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@mvps.com> wrote in message
news:%23NgENBdPIHA.3516@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Playing guinea pig for nVidia? :-)
>
> --
> Mike Hall - MVP
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx
>
>
>
>
> "Kue2" <Kue2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:uE%23n8tcPIHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_169.25.html
>> ForceWare Release 169 BETA Version: 169.25 Release Date: December
>> 13, 2007 Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit Language: U.S. English
>> File Size: 44.7 MB

>




Kevin Weaver 12-13-2007 10:02 PM

Re: ForceWare Release 169 BETA (169.25)for Vista 64
 
They do. It's called girlfriend. AKA Test-drive.

"BChat" <BChat@nowhere.net> wrote in message
news:upN%23gJdPIHA.3676@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
> I'm wishing they had this beta things for wives
> ;-)
>
> "Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@mvps.com> wrote in message
> news:%23NgENBdPIHA.3516@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Playing guinea pig for nVidia? :-)
>
> --
> Mike Hall - MVP
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx
>
>
>
>
> "Kue2" <Kue2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> news:uE%23n8tcPIHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_169.25.html
>> ForceWare Release 169 BETA Version: 169.25 Release Date: December
>> 13,
>> 2007 Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit Language: U.S. English File
>> Size: 44.7 MB

>




Mike Hall - MVP 12-13-2007 11:10 PM

Re: ForceWare Release 169 BETA (169.25)for Vista 64
 
And the difference is ................?

--
Mike Hall - MVP
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx




"Kue2" <Kue2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:OVDa5DdPIHA.1168@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
> Shame on you Mike ........I expected better....
>
>
> "Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@mvps.com> wrote in message
> news:%23NgENBdPIHA.3516@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> Playing guinea pig for nVidia? :-)
>>
>> --
>> Mike Hall - MVP
>> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "Kue2" <Kue2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:uE%23n8tcPIHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_169.25.html
>>> ForceWare Release 169 BETA Version: 169.25 Release Date: December
>>> 13, 2007 Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit Language: U.S. English
>>> File Size: 44.7 MB

>>

>



Mike Hall - MVP 12-13-2007 11:26 PM

Re: ForceWare Release 169 BETA (169.25)for Vista 64
 
Or Adobe, Cyberlink, Ahead Nero, Serif, nVidia, ATI, Symantec, McAfee,
Trend, Corel ............................... ?

Or Ubuntu, Suse, RedHat, and the other 106 distros presently available
.............................. ?

Or MacOS Tiger and Leopard ?

Even if I gave you my machine which works really well, you would be back
here in a week having changed everything, and saying the same as you are
now..

I have a good working drive running XP too, but you would have to wonder how
I do that if you were to go to the XP groups and look at all of the problems
some are still having even now..

Get real..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx




"Kevin Weaver" <kevinkeithweaver@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
news:jXh8j.78067$YL5.28760@newssvr29.news.prodigy. net...
> And were not for Microsoft ? Get real.
>
>
> "Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@mvps.com> wrote in message
> news:%23NgENBdPIHA.3516@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>> Playing guinea pig for nVidia? :-)
>>
>> --
>> Mike Hall - MVP
>> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> "Kue2" <Kue2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> news:uE%23n8tcPIHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_169.25.html
>>> ForceWare Release 169 BETA Version: 169.25 Release Date: December
>>> 13, 2007 Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit Language: U.S. English
>>> File Size: 44.7 MB

>>

>
>



Kevin Weaver 12-14-2007 03:08 AM

Re: ForceWare Release 169 BETA (169.25)for Vista 64
 
"Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@mvps.com> wrote in message
news:OdKCX%23dPIHA.4196@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Or Adobe, Cyberlink, Ahead Nero, Serif, nVidia, ATI, Symantec, McAfee,
> Trend, Corel ............................... ?
>
> Or Ubuntu, Suse, RedHat, and the other 106 distros presently available
> ............................. ?
>
> Or MacOS Tiger and Leopard ?
>
> Even if I gave you my machine which works really well, you would be back
> here in a week having changed everything, and saying the same as you are
> now..
>
> I have a good working drive running XP too, but you would have to wonder
> how I do that if you were to go to the XP groups and look at all of the
> problems some are still having even now..
>
> Get real..
>
> --
> Mike Hall - MVP
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx
>
>
>
>
> "Kevin Weaver" <kevinkeithweaver@sbcglobal.net> wrote in message
> news:jXh8j.78067$YL5.28760@newssvr29.news.prodigy. net...
>> And were not for Microsoft ? Get real.
>>
>>
>> "Mike Hall - MVP" <mikehall@mvps.com> wrote in message
>> news:%23NgENBdPIHA.3516@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...
>>> Playing guinea pig for nVidia? :-)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Mike Hall - MVP
>>> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/default.aspx
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> "Kue2" <Kue2@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> news:uE%23n8tcPIHA.2000@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl...
>>>> http://www.nvidia.com/object/winvista_x64_169.25.html
>>>> ForceWare Release 169 BETA Version: 169.25 Release Date: December
>>>> 13, 2007 Operating System: Windows Vista 64-bit Language: U.S. English
>>>> File Size: 44.7 MB
>>>

>>
>>

>


You forget the biggie. Microsoft Vista.

Get Real!



All times are GMT. The time now is 11:10 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.