Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   MVP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t56076-mvp.html)

=?Utf-8?B?R2hheWFzIFVyIFJlaG1hbg==?= 03-01-2006 10:50 AM

MVP

Hello, my name is Ghayas Ur Rehman, I am from PAKISTAN, I want to become MVP

The Rev [MCT] 03-01-2006 02:03 PM

Re: MVP

Well I suggest you offer up some help here and there. The MVP title is by
nomination only. It isn't something you apply for, there is no test. But if
you participate in the newsgroups enough and help your fellow man, or woman,
then you might the MVP nod. Have fun, help people and by any means necessary
stay off the drugs.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"Ghayas Ur Rehman" <Ghayas Ur Rehman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:FF2AE8A0-E5E8-40DA-AF51-4B61D0E97EF7@microsoft.com...

=?Utf-8?B?R2hheWFzIFVyIFJlaG1hbg==?= 03-01-2006 03:49 PM

Re: MVP

well I know that there is no exam for it, but how Microsoft got to know that
the particular person is helping out peoples....

The Rev [MCT] 03-01-2006 04:05 PM

Re: MVP

By nomination, usually from existing MVP's or Certified Partners.

--
..rev.mct.mcngp.44

accepting it.
~Aristotle
..
"Ghayas Ur Rehman" <GhayasUrRehman@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:BE61B582-773D-4F36-8A76-D7F639E83733@microsoft.com...

Thierry DEMAN [MVP] 03-03-2006 10:11 PM

Re: MVP

Hello,

we are watching you... It is important to participate, animate, help others
on Microsoft products by any way... and allways have a "correct" way of
being.

Unfortunately, asking to become MVP is usually not a good way.
You must first be "identified" by Microsoft or/and by other MVPs for
services given to the community.

Bye.
--
Thierry DEMAN-BARCELÒ