Velocity Reviews

-   Case Modding (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f7-case-modding.html)
-   -   I Got Bawls! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t56071-i-got-bawls.html)

The Modfather 03-01-2006 10:33 AM

I Got Bawls!

Guess what, the Necronomicase just won the latest Bawls Out of the Box contest! :)

XBox360 here I come baby!

XhArD 03-01-2006 11:03 AM

Congrats. What did you win for it? Not an xbox 360? :|

The Modfather 03-01-2006 12:45 PM

No, $500. :)

I think a case of Bawls too, not sure, can't drink it though, heavily caffinated, so I'll be giving out free bottles of Bawls to the family. :)

Al's won this one in the past too ya know.

bigal 03-01-2006 02:51 PM

Hey that's great! Welcome to the "I've got Bawls" club! FYI, I won $500 in Feb 2005 (out of the box contest).

unholy 03-02-2006 09:01 AM

W00tzors, OMFG Modfather u haxed to get it didn't you :P

Gratz man

The Modfather 03-02-2006 01:02 PM

Yeah, I haxed. :) No, and as it turns out, it's the Choper PC that won not the Necro. <Shrug>

Al, I heard from Dracos that it took him months to get his prize, how long did it take you?

bigal 03-03-2006 11:15 AM

Only a few weeks. I made a photocopy of the check before cashing it, as I wasn't 100% confident it was a real contest at the time.

The Modfather 03-03-2006 02:27 PM

Hehehe, yeah, it's real, we know that now huh? Go check it out...

http://www.bgcg.net/hotmod/

bigal 03-03-2006 06:08 PM

Yeah, I saw that yesterday. Too bad they squish the pictures in a weird way. Your system looks good.

The Modfather 03-03-2006 07:05 PM

I know, that's the first thing I noticed. Looks like their web guy doesn't know much about what he's doing there. He just throws the images into the template without considering the fact that the ratios might be different. <Sigh> Oh well.

Check out the new Infinity when you get a chance.