Velocity Reviews

-   -   Corepad Deskpad XXL @ ThinkComputers.org (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t55948-corepad-deskpad-xxl-thinkcomputers-org.html)

Silverstrand 02-26-2006 02:31 PM

Corepad Deskpad XXL @ ThinkComputers.org

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/review...kpad/email.jpg

Quote: “Are you one of those people that love a big mouse pad? Then BOY have I got something for you to check out for review today. I used to like the smaller mouse pads, but I got a few larger ones for review and grew quite fond of them over time, but I have found one now that I just love. It is from Corepad, it is called the Deskpad XXL, and it truly is extra, extra large. C'mon check this big bad boy out...”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=351