Velocity Reviews

-   -   CD burning problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t558795-cd-burning-problem.html)

fineline 12-10-2007 06:36 PM

CD burning problem

Just update from 2000 prof. to XP prof. and can not get the burner to work.
I get error 105 Installation languages not found, and another message for
fille missing in documents and settings\SETUP.LID Please help. Thank you

Allan 12-10-2007 10:58 PM

Re: CD burning problem

"fineline" <fineline@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Just update from 2000 prof. to XP prof. and can not get the burner to
> work.
> I get error 105 Installation languages not found, and another message for
> fille missing in documents and settings\SETUP.LID Please help. Thank you

Are you sure that you installed Windows XP Pro x64 and not x86 32-bit? If
not you are off-topic, try
microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics,...general,...he lp_and_support . Contact
the manufacturer of the CD burner for reinstallation instructions on XP Pro
x86 32-bit.