Velocity Reviews

-   -   If you are on F1/ OPT /H1/H4/L1/L2 and are looking for a promisingand secure career with our company to file your H1B, Softpath Solutions is theone you can trust. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t558765-if-you-are-on-f1-opt-h1-h4-l1-l2-and-are-looking-for-a-promisingand-secure-career-with-our-company-to-file-your-h1b-softpath-solutions-is-theone-you-can-trust.html)

aditya 12-10-2007 04:16 PM

If you are on F1/ OPT /H1/H4/L1/L2 and are looking for a promisingand secure career with our company to file your H1B, Softpath Solutions is theone you can trust.

"Softpath Solutions will build your career if you have Strong
background and Analytical skill"

Hi Group,
This is Aditya Singh (Sr. Technical Recruiter), from
Softpath Solutions, Inc (A US based IT Staffing, Consulting and
Recruiting Company located at 40 McGuire Rd., Trumbull, CT-06611).
Softpath Solutions, Inc is a company that has become increasingly
involved in the software development and IT consulting business. We
provide full range of services at every level of project development.
We offer services in software design, analysis, implementation,
integration, and consulting to our clients. Our area of specialization
is in the design and development of database applications, object
oriented software, and client/server systems to be used for various
applications including information system management. We are full
service information firm focused primarily on Enterprise Resource
Planning (ERP) and Package Applications. Softpath is constantly
working with leading companies and skilled IT professionals to
efficiently fulfill their needs. For more please contact me or visit
our web site:
www.softpathsolutions.com

Our Clients are.....
.......Goldman Sachs, Merrill Lynch, Legg Mason, Capital One, JP Morgan
Chase, Citibank, AIG, SBC, Con Edison, AT&T, GSK, Pfizer, TEK Systems,
Kforce, Algomod, Task Management, Info Technologies Inc, RCGIT,
Westwind Solutions, Trine Aspects, Howard International Inc, Judge
Group, Mitchell/Martin, Keane, Keytech LLC......

Just to name a few and more...

Where Softpath Solutions can take you:

Softpath Solutions has consistently built upon years of experience to
deliver results in the global information technology Marketplace. We
are a leading IT staffing organization connecting top talent to top
companies around the globe. We offer unequalled IT staffing resources
to our clients. Whether you're an employer looking to hire a highly
skilled IT professional, or a consultant seeking new challenges, you
can count on us.

To be a quality provider of software professionals and solutions; we
build long term mutually rewarding relationship with our clients and
help them manage technology and changes in the information services
environment with our expertise and continues efforts..

Softpath Solutions Benefits

* Competitive Salaries

* H1B and Green Card Sponsorship

* Top Notch Medical, Dental and Vision Insurances

* Free Training: Java, VB.Net, DBA, Data Warehousing, Reporting tools,
SAP, QA, SAS etc.

* Guest house facility and Free Accommodation

* Relocation Reimbursement

* Referral Bonus

* Excellent Marketing

* Direct Clients Placement

* Vast vendor contacts all over U.S (nearly 168 vendors in U.S)

Exclusive Features:

Accommodation, Training and 100% Job Guarantee for qualified OPTs
or who are getting into OPT status and /H1 professionals/ Green Card
Holders
Fully Paid H1-B for OPT / Fully Paid H1-B Transfers.
Fully paid bench salary after 6 month of employment.
Free Accommodation/living
Free Relocation to client site
Aggressive Salaries / Salary Appraisals (6 months)

Please Note

H1B Transfers are welcome. Tired of your Employer's exploitation,
Come, Join us. We offer excellent packages to our consultants. Become
Rich, Don't make others rich.

Our strength is our employees. 60% of our new employees are referred
by our existing employees as they are highly satisfied with our
packages and benefits.

******OPT/CPT candidates are welcome******

H4/L1/L2 Candidates - Make Softpath your second home.

Please send us Your Updated Resumes and your contact details

Please Feel Free To Call
Aditya Singh
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Softpath Solutions, Inc.