Velocity Reviews

-   -   Do not worry (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t557224-do-not-worry.html)

loveu1life@gmail.com 12-04-2007 12:23 PM

Do not worry

Dear Sir/Madam
We are one of the largest wholesalers in China who mainly sell stylish
electronic product and equipment such as Digital Cameras, Mobile
Phone, Laptops, Mp4, GPS, Digital Video and bulk products such as LCD
TV, Motorcycles, Binoculars and Musical Instruments and so on with
various international famous brands.
We offer our customer good valuable product with very competitive
price because we have advanced goods circulating solution and
supporter. We have our own warehouse and stores, our clients all over
the world. When you choose our products you will also enjoy our fast
delivery.
We appreciate all of customers' comments and will continue to improve
our service in order to satisfy our old and new customer. During
Christmas and New Year Holiday we have a various promotion plan. It
will be out soon. Please welcome to visit our website www.elec-bc.com
to check your voucher.

Thanks.

MSN & E-mail:elec-bc@hotmail.com

]v[etaphoid 12-04-2007 01:06 PM

Re: Do not worry

<loveu1life@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Dear Sir/Madam
> We are one of the largest wholesalers in China who mainly sell stylish
> electronic product and equipment such as Digital Cameras, Mobile
> Phone, Laptops, Mp4, GPS, Digital Video and bulk products such as LCD
> TV, Motorcycles, Binoculars and Musical Instruments and so on with
> various international famous brands.
> We offer our customer good valuable product with very competitive
> price because we have advanced goods circulating solution and
> supporter. We have our own warehouse and stores, our clients all over
> the world. When you choose our products you will also enjoy our fast
> delivery.
> We appreciate all of customers' comments and will continue to improve
> our service in order to satisfy our old and new customer. During
> Christmas and New Year Holiday we have a various promotion plan. It
> will be out soon. Please welcome to visit our website www.elec-bc.com
> to check your voucher.
>
> Thanks.
>
> MSN & E-mail:elec-bc@hotmail.com

I've gotta be honest here - I'm still pretty worried...

Mack 12-04-2007 01:14 PM

Re: Do not worry

How does one spell Fish; Phish??

Beauregard T. Shagnasty 12-04-2007 01:50 PM

Re: Do not worry

Mack wrote:

> How does one spell Fish; Phish??

How does one spell "Don't quote spam" ?