Velocity Reviews

-   -   DataGrid as grid lines when Gridlines set to none. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t556873-datagrid-as-grid-lines-when-gridlines-set-to-none.html)

Rotsey 12-03-2007 04:02 AM

DataGrid as grid lines when Gridlines set to none.

Hi,

As subject says I have grid lines rendered when I have

tbl.GridLines = GridLines.None

The HTML that is rendered has border="0".

I have checked my CSS and doesn't seem to be that

Any ideas please?

rotsey

Michael Nemtsev 12-03-2007 04:22 AM

RE: DataGrid as grid lines when Gridlines set to none.

Did you check the page source? how this line renders?

--
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
Blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour

Rotsey 12-03-2007 04:53 AM

Re: DataGrid as grid lines when Gridlines set to none.

Yes as I said the table has border="0"
and the <td> do not have anything to do with borders