Velocity Reviews

-   -   Update Panel (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t556839-update-panel.html)

shapper 12-02-2007 11:53 PM

Update Panel

Hello,

I have an update panel with a GridView inside it.

Is it possible to run a Javascript function when the UpdatePanel
content starts to be refreshed and run another Javascript function
when the UpdatePanel content finishes to be refreshed?

Thanks,

Miguel

Michael Nemtsev 12-03-2007 01:15 AM

RE: Update Panel

I suppose you need to use
beginRequest /endRequest from Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManager

http://asp.net/AJAX/Documentation/Li...Scripting.aspx

--
WBR, Michael Nemtsev [.NET/C# MVP].
Blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour