Velocity Reviews

-   -   Book - Design Patterns, in C++ (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t556644-book-design-patterns-in-c.html)

Christopher 12-01-2007 11:14 PM

Book - Design Patterns, in C++

Thought about asking in comp.object, but I am looking for something
more specific to C++, or at least hope for a book that gives examples
in C++ rather than Java or some other language. Anyone have some
suggestions on a Design Patterns book, preferably using C++? Christmas
is coming up and I gotta get something :P

zhangyw80@yahoo.com.cn 12-02-2007 04:15 AM

Re: Book - Design Patterns, in C++

On 12月2日, 上午7时14分, Christopher <cp...@austin.rr.com> wrote:
> Thought about asking in comp.object, but I am looking for something
> more specific to C++, or at least hope for a book that gives examples
> in C++ rather than Java or some other language. Anyone have some
> suggestions on a Design Patterns book, preferably using C++? Christmas
> is coming up and I gotta get something :P

Design Patterns: Elements of Resuable Object-Oriented Software
by Erich Gamma, Richard Helm, etc. is a classic in Design Patterns
that has many examples in C++
I think every c++ programmer interested in Design patterns should
read this book.