Velocity Reviews

-   -   Dying Network setup wizard (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t5565-dying-network-setup-wizard.html)

=?Utf-8?B?amFjcQ==?= 01-25-2005 04:35 PM

Dying Network setup wizard

Have had so many problems setting up a simple home network and run Network
Setwork Wizard so may times, that it is just refusing to budge and wont
finish off it's task. Help??

Also, can see both my PC and Laptop on either machines named workgroup but
cannot access each other's files. Have disabled all firewalls ets on both
and enabled file and printer sharing on both, what next??

Jack 01-25-2005 09:28 PM

Re: Dying Network setup wizard

Hi

Jack (MVP-Networking).

Carey Holzman 01-25-2005 11:08 PM

Re: Dying Network setup wizard

www.careyholzman.com/net1.htm

Carey

Mungo Bulge 01-26-2005 02:05 AM

Re: Dying Network setup wizard

You didn't specifically say so, I have to ask, "Have you set any
folders to share?