Velocity Reviews

-   -   dell is fast (at least in the netherlands) re: no video signal on boot (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t556278-dell-is-fast-at-least-in-the-netherlands-re-no-video-signal-on-boot.html)

wilfried spierenburg 11-30-2007 11:14 AM

dell is fast (at least in the netherlands) re: no video signal on boot

I had troubles with my del GX270.

A thread under 'no video signal on boot' explaines a lot.

Thanks to Paul's explanations I got to the actual problem: a faulty mother
board.

I informed DEL via their website of the problem, on thursday 29 nov
somewhere around 14u30.
they reacted at 15u15.
today, friday nov 30th, at 10u30 their technician came by to replace the
motherboard.

At 11u15 my PC was ready!

I'm happy with such service.

Wilfried

Travis 12-01-2007 02:28 AM

Re: dell is fast (at least in the netherlands) re: no video signal onboot

On Nov 30, 3:14 am, "wilfried spierenburg"
<wfam.spierenb...@freeler.nl> wrote:
> I had troubles with my del GX270.
>
> A thread under 'no video signal on boot' explaines a lot.
>
> Thanks to Paul's explanations I got to the actual problem: a faulty mother
> board.
>
> I informed DEL via their website of the problem, on thursday 29 nov
> somewhere around 14u30.
> they reacted at 15u15.
> today, friday nov 30th, at 10u30 their technician came by to replace the
> motherboard.
>
> At 11u15 my PC was ready!
>
> I'm happy with such service.
>
> Wilfried

Fast? In my country this is the slowest crap anybody has ever seen.
How can one go ONE DAY without the use of their computer? Whether or
not it was exactly 24 hours doesn't matter, that fact it was more than
one hour matters. In my town, in my country, you can call your local
computer store and they will come within the hour to fix your
computer. For me, instant! (As I work at the repair store).