Velocity Reviews

-   -   upload file/size (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t555787-upload-file-size.html)

11-28-2007 04:45 PM

upload file/size

Hi, I use upload control, how to enable upload *.pdf file and enlarge file
size? Please help.

Scott Roberts 11-28-2007 08:05 PM

Re: upload file/size

<httpRuntime executionTimeout="7200" maxRequestLength="2097151" />

Google "httpRuntime" for more details.

Alexey Smirnov 11-28-2007 08:21 PM

Re: upload file/size

On Nov 28, 9:05 pm, "Scott Roberts" <srobe...@no.spam.here-webworks-
software.com> wrote:
> <httpRuntime executionTimeout="7200" maxRequestLength="2097151" />
>
> Google "httpRuntime" for more details.
>
> <some...@js.com> wrote in message

> > Hi, I use upload control, how to enable upload *.pdf file and enlarge file
> > size? Please help.- Hide quoted text -

More about httpRuntime Element
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/e1f13641.aspx

11-29-2007 03:06 PM

Re: upload file/size

Thanks, how to enable allow upload *.pdf file?

"Scott Roberts" <sroberts@no.spam.here-webworks-software.com> wrote in
message news:uJZcAofMIHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...

Scott Roberts 11-29-2007 03:26 PM

Re: upload file/size

By default, the file upload control does not limit the types of files that
my be uploaded. So to answer your question: Do nothing. ;)

> Thanks, how to enable allow upload *.pdf file?
>

> "Scott Roberts" <sroberts@no.spam.here-webworks-software.com> wrote in
> message news:uJZcAofMIHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl...
>> <httpRuntime executionTimeout="7200" maxRequestLength="2097151" />
>>
>> Google "httpRuntime" for more details.
>>

>> <someone@js.com> wrote in message
>> > Hi, I use upload control, how to enable upload *.pdf file and enlarge

> file
>> > size? Please help.

11-29-2007 04:20 PM

Re: upload file/size

Thanks Scott,
Where can I find the seeting limit user to upload file?

"Scott Roberts" <sroberts@no.spam.here-webworks-software.com> wrote in
message news:%23ijfBxpMIHA.3516@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl...

Alexey Smirnov 11-29-2007 06:55 PM

Re: upload file/size

On Nov 29, 5:20 pm, <some...@js.com> wrote:
> Thanks Scott,
> Where can I find the seeting limit user to upload file?
>
> "Scott Roberts" <srobe...@no.spam.here-webworks-software.com> wrote in
> messagenews:%23ijfBxpMIHA.3516@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gb l...
>

> > By default, the file upload control does not limit the types of files that
> > my be uploaded. So to answer your question: Do nothing. ;)

> > <some...@js.com> wrote in message
> > > Thanks, how to enable allow upload *.pdf file?

> > > "Scott Roberts" <srobe...@no.spam.here-webworks-software.com> wrote in
> > > messagenews:uJZcAofMIHA.2208@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl. ..

> > > file

There is no such limit. Maybe you should explain your problem in
details, because your question is not clear.