Velocity Reviews

-   -   Is anyone other then me using 2 WUSB54G's off the same AP (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t55529-is-anyone-other-then-me-using-2-wusb54gs-off-the-same-ap.html)

Houndog 02-16-2006 08:42 PM

Is anyone other then me using 2 WUSB54G's off the same AP

Is anyone other then me using 2 WUSB54G's off the same AP.. I have a
WAP54g and 2 New Dell pc's and am trying to use USB adapters to
connect.. having all sorts of problems, Can't share printer between the
two, Getting "access violation at address 004075e5 module WUSB54G4.exe
of address 00000368" on both PC's and having connect issues (one or the
other drops off the net)
Thanks, Ted O.