Velocity Reviews

-   -   HIS X1600XT IceQ Turbo Edition @ Viper Lair (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t55437-his-x1600xt-iceq-turbo-edition-viper-lair.html)

Silverstrand 02-15-2006 04:23 AM

HIS X1600XT IceQ Turbo Edition @ Viper Lair

Sporting AVIVO and ShaderModel 3.0 as features, we see if HIS' latest foray into the midrange graphics market is worth your cash.

"Overall the HIS X1600XT IceQ Turbo is a good card and exudes the usual HIS quality we have come to expect but it is let down a little by the cards underlying architecture, as you are often left wondering what the card is waiting for. For the money you won't be disappointed, but you might be happier stretching your wallet for a previous generation card that will perform as well or even better in some cases if AVIVO and ShaderModel 3.0 support isn't big on your list of needs."

http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/video/his/x1600xt/