Velocity Reviews

-   -   Ultra Products 2nd Generation X-Finity 600W PSU (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t55435-ultra-products-2nd-generation-x-finity-600w-psu.html)

Silverstrand 02-15-2006 04:20 AM

Ultra Products 2nd Generation X-Finity 600W PSU

http://www.bigbruin.com/reviews05/xfinity2600w/logo.gif

Quote: Compared to the previous generation 600W X-Finity PSU, the second is a nice improvement. I have been taxing the first generation unit with all of the daily tasks I perform on my main PC since that review was published. The voltage rails are still rock solid, and I expect the same (or better) from the second generation unit with its improved specifications and addition of a second 12V rail.