Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cooler Master Aquagate Mini R120 Liquid Cooler @ Viper Lair (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t55425-cooler-master-aquagate-mini-r120-liquid-cooler-viper-lair.html)

Silverstrand 02-15-2006 04:15 AM

Cooler Master Aquagate Mini R120 Liquid Cooler @ Viper Lair

We look at Cooler Master's self contained liquid cooling system. Is the ease-of-use make it a winner or does it hurt performance?

"The Cooler Master Aquagate Mini R120 is by far the easiest liquid cooling setup we've ever worked with. It's not a click and run type of deal, but it's no harder than most performance air coolers and much easier than even the Koolance EXOS to setup. Everything is done; fill and bleed, clamping tubes, kit assembly. All the user has to do is put it into their setup and that's it."

http://www.viperlair.com/reviews/coo...uid/aqmini120/