Velocity Reviews

-   -   IE7 page delays (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t554161-ie7-page-delays.html)

cuppa-t 11-21-2007 07:57 PM

IE7 page delays

hi - anyone know how to stop or reduce the waiting time for IE7 to open or
access a web page. (just about any web-page) I get a delay between 5 - 10
seconds, and having to watch that little blue circle spin round and round is
driving me nuts. (was instant with IE6)
I've searched Google, but not much about it there, or any possible
solutions.

just to throw into the mix, I'm using xp-home & broadband connection.

thanks from ron
.... ive asked again coz the replies went off topic

Evan Platt 11-21-2007 10:35 PM

Re: IE7 page delays

On Wed, 21 Nov 2007 19:57:34 GMT, "cuppa-t" <tea@virtualmedia.com>
wrote:

>hi - anyone know how to stop or reduce the waiting time for IE7 to open or
>access a web page. (just about any web-page) I get a delay between 5 - 10
>seconds, and having to watch that little blue circle spin round and round is
>driving me nuts. (was instant with IE6)
>I've searched Google, but not much about it there, or any possible
>solutions.
>
>just to throw into the mix, I'm using xp-home & broadband connection.
>
>thanks from ron
>... ive asked again coz the replies went off topic

Did you try PCButt's suggestion?

If so, go back and follow up to his response.

Plato 11-22-2007 04:20 AM

Re: IE7 page delays

cuppa-t wrote:

> hi - anyone know how to stop or reduce the waiting time for IE7 to open or
> access a web page. (just about any web-page) I get a delay between 5 - 10
> seconds, and having to watch that little blue circle spin round and round is
> driving me nuts. (was instant with IE6)
> I've searched Google, but not much about it there, or any possible
> solutions.

Use Firefox, NOT IE

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/