Velocity Reviews

-   -   Help! Image Correlation (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t553487-help-image-correlation.html)

Godai 11-19-2007 11:10 AM

Help! Image Correlation

Hi!

I have to write a C algorithm to calculate Image Correlation between two
complex images. Can you give me some advice to begin?

Thanks!!!

--
Godai

Keith Thompson 11-19-2007 11:28 AM

Re: Help! Image Correlation

Godai wrote:
> I have to write a C algorithm to calculate Image Correlation between two
> complex images. Can you give me some advice to begin?

You apparently need two things: an algorithm and a C implementation of
that algorithm.

For the algorithm, try comp.graphics.algorithms or perhaps
comp.programming. If you run into problems implementing the algorithm
in C, you can post here.

--
Keith Thompson (The_Other_Keith) <kst-u@mib.org>

Godai 11-19-2007 12:34 PM

Re: Help! Image Correlation

Keith Thompson ha scritto:

>> I have to write a C algorithm to calculate Image Correlation between
>> two complex images. Can you give me some advice to begin?

> You apparently need two things: an algorithm and a C implementation of
> that algorithm.
>
> For the algorithm, try comp.graphics.algorithms or perhaps
> comp.programming. If you run into problems implementing the algorithm
> in C, you can post here.

Thanks!

--
Godai