Velocity Reviews

-   -   Last but not the least 70-298 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t553380-last-but-not-the-least-70-298-a.html)

Rui Boieiro [GUPADE] 11-18-2007 11:16 PM

Last but not the least 70-298

Can you give information about this exam?

Many questions? Its hard?

Thanks

--
Espero ter ajudado,

D nos o teu feedback

Mostly Gizzards 11-19-2007 03:19 PM

Re: Last but not the least 70-298

Rui Boieiro [GUPADE] wrote:
> Can you give information about this exam?
>
> Many questions? Its hard?
>
> Thanks

When I took it, it was a case-study style exam. That was a bit of a
surprise to me. I lucked out and used the MeasureUp practice tests a
couple of days before I was scheduled to take the test and found out
that little detail. That really scared me, but I have found that I
really like that style of exam now.

I don't have any idea how many questions will be on your exam, since
there is a bit of randomness to that.

I found the test to be relatively easy, but I had been taking MCSE track
exams for the past year so I was pretty fresh on a lot of material. I
had just finished taking 293 and 294 within the previous 6 months.

MG

Rui Boieiro [GUPADE] 11-19-2007 09:39 PM

Re: Last but not the least 70-298

Anybody can help me?

PAJ 11-19-2007 10:14 PM

Re: Last but not the least 70-298

On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:39:42 -0000, "Rui Boieiro [GUPADE]"
<rboieiro@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Its hard

Too much information!

JaR 11-19-2007 11:57 PM

Rui Boieiro [GUPADE] wrote:

> Anybody can help me?

Nope, guess not.

--
JaR
When the very best is not nearly enough

Naveen Sharma 11-22-2007 06:31 PM

RE: Last but not the least 70-298

This is Desining Exam and Compulsery For MCSE. This Network Security Design
Exam. If you have knowledge & interest About Security then this very good
otherwise its tuff.

good luck.