Velocity Reviews

-   -   Tech Web Site Recommendations (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t553235-tech-web-site-recommendations.html)

mcp6453 11-18-2007 05:24 AM

Tech Web Site Recommendations

experts-exchange.com is a superb tech support web site for posting
questions, but I cannot justify the annual fee for membership.
computing.net has pretty good traffic, but the web site is somewhat
clunky for my tastes.

What question-and-answer tech support web sites can you recommend? My
primary interest is XP.

Franc Zabkar 11-24-2007 10:03 PM

Re: Tech Web Site Recommendations

On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 05:24:42 GMT, mcp6453 <mcp6453@gmail.com> put
finger to keyboard and composed:

>experts-exchange.com is a superb tech support web site for posting
>questions, but I cannot justify the annual fee for membership.
>computing.net has pretty good traffic, but the web site is somewhat
>clunky for my tastes.
>
>What question-and-answer tech support web sites can you recommend? My
>primary interest is XP.

Try the newsgroups on Usenet, eg microsoft.public.windowsxp.general or
other more specific NGs in that same hierarchy.

- Franc Zabkar