Velocity Reviews

-   -   AVG 7.5 free version (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t552259-avg-7-5-free-version.html)

johntherubbish@johnandgwyn.co.uk 11-15-2007 07:49 PM

AVG 7.5 free version

Since updating it to this version it takes AVG over an hour to run a
daily virus check - can't find any options to speed it up. Any
suggestions?

To reply by email take out "the rubbish"

cheers

John T

JTJersey 11-16-2007 08:01 PM

Re: AVG 7.5 free version

On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 19:49:52 +0000, johntherubbish wrote:

> Since updating it to this version it takes AVG over an hour to run a
> daily virus check - can't find any options to speed it up. Any
> suggestions?
>
> To reply by email take out "the rubbish"
>
> cheers
>
> John T

Not uncommon. A full scan does just that, it scans everything. I believe
you can change the settings to scan just certain areas, but if you let it
run early in the morning when your not using the PC your better off with
the default settings.

--
Registered Linux User #267152