Velocity Reviews

-   -   Thunderbird doesn't ask for password (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t552110-thunderbird-doesnt-ask-for-password.html)

kitakagaya 11-15-2007 07:50 AM

Thunderbird doesn't ask for password

Having reformatted my HDD, I just re-installed Thunderbird (latest version downloaded).

When I set up my email account, it never asked me for my password. There is nothing stored in the saved password list, I've checked. I can send emails OK, but I can't receive anything.

I tried uninstalling Thunderbird and having another go, but with the same non-result.

How can I force Thunderbird to ask for my password?