Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   What exams have I passed (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t55172-what-exams-have-i-passed.html)

=?Utf-8?B?cGVwc2lwZXBzaQ==?= 02-09-2006 04:57 AM

What exams have I passed

I took several MCSE exams a few years ago. I don't remember what ones they
were. How can I find out what exams I have passed? I thought there was a site
I could login to and verify. Any help would be appreciated.

JP Breton 02-10-2006 02:27 PM

Re: What exams have I passed

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcpmembersite.asp

=?Utf-8?B?cGVwc2lwZXBzaQ==?= 02-11-2006 03:58 AM

Re: What exams have I passed

Ihave my MCP member ID, but don't have my access code. How do I find it?

The Rev [MCT] 02-14-2006 12:42 PM

Re: What exams have I passed

http://www.microsoft.com/learning/su...rthamerica.asp

--