Velocity Reviews

-   -   PCChips M861G v1.6a Motherboard Review (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t55164-pcchips-m861g-v1-6a-motherboard-review.html)

Silverstrand 02-09-2006 02:54 AM

PCChips M861G v1.6a Motherboard Review

Here is a snippet: "M861G from PCChips is an entry-level socket 754 motherboard with on-board video based on VIA K8M800 chipset, clearly targeted to entry-level PCs based on the socket 754 Sempron and Athlon 64 CPUs. In this review we will compare its performance with other socket 754 motherboards with on-board video based on competing chipsets, namely SIS 760GX and GeForce 6100."

Link: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/281