Velocity Reviews

-   -   Point and Shoot (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t551087-point-and-shoot.html)

Graham 11-11-2007 04:52 PM

Point and Shoot

I want a point and shoot camera.

It needs to come with a good size SD card and take AA batteries.

A viewfinder would be nice but I doubt that can be found for the budget.

Budget is Ł100. (but coming in lower than that would be great.)

What should I buy?

Marcin 11-11-2007 08:12 PM

Re: Point and Shoot

1. Pentax Optio E40
2. Nikon Coolpix L11
3. HP Photosmart M537
4. Canon PowerShot A430
5. Panasonic DMC-LZ3

Best Regards
Martin
www.gorgolewski.com

news:nrGZi.61184$7_4.31173@fe3.news.blueyonder.co. uk...

Graham 11-11-2007 08:47 PM

Re: Point and Shoot

Thanks. I have an Optio E30 and (despite some reviews) I like the pictures I
get so I will go for the E40.

Cheers.

Matt 11-17-2007 07:20 AM

Re: Point and Shoot

Graham wrote:

Not to disregard your needs, but ...

> It needs to come with a good size SD card

That seems like a silly restriction. You can always buy a second SD card.

> and take AA batteries.

For some cameras that use Li battery packs, you can get two or three
spare packs on ebay, delivered, for $10 or $15. E.g. NB-4L pack for
many of the Canon Powershots.