Velocity Reviews

-   -   SmarThumb 256MB USB Drive @ ThinkComputers.org (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t55107-smarthumb-256mb-usb-drive-thinkcomputers-org.html)

Silverstrand 02-08-2006 04:32 AM

SmarThumb 256MB USB Drive @ ThinkComputers.org

http://www.thinkcomputers.org/review...humb/email.jpg

Quote: “There are many companies out there making USB drives, while I was at the CES show, I came across the booth for SmarThumb. Curious as to what it was exactly, I started asking questions and ended up spending about 30 minutes talking with the reps from the company. The parent company is called Intranet Research, based in Malaysia, and they believe they have come up with a 'better', more useful, USB drive. After chatting for a while with them and exchanging info they gave me one of their SmarThumb USB drives to take home and review. The package states: “The World's 1st Productivity Suite on a Portable Flash Drive”. So let's check it out and compare to some others on the market.”

Review URL: http://www.thinkcomputers.org/v2/ind...reviews&id=336