Velocity Reviews

-   -   Networking! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t55001-networking.html)

=?Utf-8?B?TWVsaXNzYQ==?= 02-06-2006 07:55 AM

Networking!

Hey we recently got a laptop which is connected to the internet through a
router. Sometimes we have to unplug and plug in the router for the internet
to connect on the laptop. We are having trouble trying to print to our
printer which is connected to the main computer and this may be because we
cannot network with the main computer! has anyone got any tips or ideas on
how i can network the two computers and set up so that i can print to the
main computers printer?
thanks

Jack \(MVP-Networking\). 02-06-2006 07:47 PM

Re: Networking!

Hi

Assuming that your Wireless is configured correctly and you have a solid
Wireless connection to the Wireless Router.

Might be that you are facing two Independent issues.

1. Router connection to the Internet.

Not enough information to help you with this one.

May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/broadband.html

2. Local File and printer sharing.

May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html

Jack (MVP-Networking).