Velocity Reviews

-   -   Looking for a program to fill an MP3 player based on playlist (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t549305-looking-for-a-program-to-fill-an-mp3-player-based-on-playlist.html)

Mirkosoft 11-04-2007 07:22 PM

Looking for a program to fill an MP3 player based on playlist

I have a couple MP3 players that lack a good screen and file
management options (one of them is a 1Gb USB thumb drive and the other
is a Sony phone with a 1Gb MS). Also in my PC I have a lot of MP3s,
some of them I like and some of them I don't like that much. Thus, I
make playlists that I use on the PC.

What I look for is a program that will take random gigabyte of MP3s
from the computer's playlists (not the directories) and copy them to
the USB thumb drive or the phone's MS so I can have a fresh list on
any of the devices without all the hassle of copying each file
individually.

Any ideas?