Velocity Reviews

-   -   Website Review (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t549272-website-review.html)

Kevin 11-04-2007 03:02 PM

Website Review

Can you please visit my website at http://www.mysticwarriorsofrage.com
and review it then post suggestions on how I might improve it?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Safalra (Stephen Morley) 11-04-2007 05:29 PM

Re: Website Review

On Sun, 04 Nov 2007 07:02:30 -0800, Kevin wrote:
> Can you please visit my website at http://www.mysticwarriorsofrage.com
> and review it then post suggestions on how I might improve it?

You might want to fix the validation errors - it looks stupid having a
'Valid XHTML' button at the bottom taking the visitor to the validator
which then says "This page is not Valid XHTML 1.0 Transitional!".

--
Safalra (Stephen Morley)

The 'white-space' Property In CSS:
http://www.safalra.com/web-design/cs...pace-property/

Bone Ur 11-04-2007 06:24 PM

Re: Website Review

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Sun, 04 Nov 2007 15:02:30 GMT
Kevin scribed:

> Can you please visit my website at http://www.mysticwarriorsofrage.com
> and review it then post suggestions on how I might improve it?
>
> Thanks in advance for all your help.

I like it. My only objection is that the horz scrollbar appears a little
before it "should" so to speak (because you could easily reduce the width
of the top section.) Also, got 10 markup validation errors at the w3c
service. (Some _seemed_ to be on a url string...)

--
Bone Ur

When I was a young man I learned that having sex with a woman is fun until
you either get caught or married.

bas dirks 11-04-2007 08:19 PM

Re: Website Review

highqual piccies would molto more awesome!

--
bye,
bas,

http://basdirks.eu

"Kevin" <kevinlennon@lakeareawebs.com> schreef in bericht
news:1194188550.623544.181280@19g2000hsx.googlegro ups.com...

Travis Newbury 11-05-2007 11:32 AM

Re: Website Review

On Nov 4, 10:02 am, Kevin <kevinlen...@lakeareawebs.com> wrote:
> Can you please visit my website athttp://www.mysticwarriorsofrage.com
> and review it then post suggestions on how I might improve it?
>
> Thanks in advance for all your help.

Why do all the male avatars all look gay? (not homosexual)

Bone Ur 11-05-2007 08:13 PM

Re: Website Review

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Mon, 05 Nov 2007 11:32:39 GMT
Travis Newbury scribed:

>> Can you please visit my website athttp://www.mysticwarriorsofrage.com
>> and review it then post suggestions on how I might improve it?
>>
>> Thanks in advance for all your help.

> Why do all the male avatars all look gay? (not homosexual)

Because the female avatars all have long legs and short skirts.

--
Bone Ur
Cavemen have formidable pheromones.

Travis Newbury 11-06-2007 10:32 AM

Re: Website Review

On Nov 5, 3:13 pm, Bone Ur <monstersquas...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >> Thanks in advance for all your help.

> > Why do all the male avatars all look gay? (not homosexual)

> Because the female avatars all have long legs and short skirts.

You know, Hillary Clinton won't wear short skirts because her balls
will show....

(sorry dorayme...)

Bone Ur 11-06-2007 04:27 PM

Re: Website Review

Well bust mah britches and call me cheeky, on Tue, 06 Nov 2007 10:32:11 GMT
Travis Newbury scribed:

>> > Why do all the male avatars all look gay? (not homosexual)

>> Because the female avatars all have long legs and short skirts.

> You know, Hillary Clinton won't wear short skirts because her balls
> will show....

Hmm, I always thought it was because she'd lose votes. :)

> (sorry dorayme...)

? dorayme is so-endowed as well?

dorayme 11-07-2007 12:35 AM

Re: Website Review

In article
<1194345131.192571.39450@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.c om>,
Travis Newbury <TravisNewbury@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > Why do all the male avatars all look gay? (not homosexual)

> > Because the female avatars all have long legs and short skirts.

> You know, Hillary Clinton won't wear short skirts because her balls
> will show....
>
> (sorry dorayme...)

You forget that I did relate with approval the tale about
Margaret Thatcher (remember Thatcher, she was one of your mob, a
an English Republican) being said to be the only person in the
British Cabinet of the time with balls... This joke of yours is
similar and thoroughly acceptable to me ... and Hillary (I rang
her to check just now).

--
dorayme

asdf 11-07-2007 04:28 AM

Re: Website Review

"dorayme" <doraymeRidThis@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
> In article
> <1194345131.192571.39450@19g2000hsx.googlegroups.c om>,
> Travis Newbury <TravisNewbury@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > Because the female avatars all have long legs and short skirts.

>> You know, Hillary Clinton won't wear short skirts because her balls
>> will show....
>>
>> (sorry dorayme...)

> You forget that I did relate with approval the tale about
> Margaret Thatcher (remember Thatcher, she was one of your mob, a
> an English Republican) being said to be the only person in the
> British Cabinet of the time with balls... This joke of yours is
> similar and thoroughly acceptable to me ... and Hillary (I rang
> her to check just now).
>
> --
> dorayme

Uhh... point of order... I don't think by any stretch of the imagination you
could describe Thatcher as a 'republican' - LMGDAO

....if only... ho hum... "Vive La Republique" :)

The term 'Republican' has been bastardised by the US, just as the term
'Liberal' has been redefined in Australia :)))