Velocity Reviews

-   -   Laptop wont connect with WPA2 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t549220-laptop-wont-connect-with-wpa2.html)

victorash81 11-04-2007 06:45 AM

Laptop wont connect with WPA2

I have been using WEP on my D-link DSL-G604T Router I have 3 Computers running Windows XP PRO plugged into the Router and a Laptop with Vista Premium
I tried configuring WPA2 ON my DSL-G604T the computers plugged in work fine but I can no longer get wireless access to the internet on my Laptop

My laptop detects that a wireless network is available but when I try and connect to the Network it displays the following message:

"The settings saved on the computer for the Network do not match the requirements of the Network."

Do I need change something on my Laptop to use WPA2 ?