Velocity Reviews

-   -   HDMI upscaling on Pioneer DVR550XHS (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t549033-hdmi-upscaling-on-pioneer-dvr550xhs.html)

mrchrisshaw@googlemail.com 11-03-2007 05:14 AM

HDMI upscaling on Pioneer DVR550XHS

Hello all,
I'm seeking advice about interconnects between Pioneer DVR550 DVD-
recorder and Sony Bravia KDL20S4000 TV.
The product info for the Pioneer states it can upscale any source to
HD 1080.
Does this mean I can just join the TV to the DVD recorder with an HDMI
cable and not need extra audio, S-video etc?
Thanks in advance!
Chris

Simon Gronow 11-03-2007 05:50 AM

Re: HDMI upscaling on Pioneer DVR550XHS

Correct

this is what happens on my amp or my dvd to my panel

Rgds
Simon

news:1194066841.110826.76460@e34g2000pro.googlegro ups.com...

mrchrisshaw@googlemail.com 11-04-2007 05:44 AM

Re: HDMI upscaling on Pioneer DVR550XHS

Excellent - that'll save me a few quid on interconnects then!

Chris