Velocity Reviews

-   -   How to Buy a PC Without Being Fooled (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t54888-how-to-buy-a-pc-without-being-fooled.html)

Silverstrand 02-03-2006 04:16 AM

How to Buy a PC Without Being Fooled

Here is a snippet: "If you are thinking on buying a new PC it is good to follow our tips in order to be not deceived. In this tutorial we will talk about the most common problems you can face when buying a new PC and also we will teach you how to check, without opening the computer case, if the PC you bought is really the one you ordered."

Link: http://www.hardwaresecrets.com/article/279