Velocity Reviews

-   -   EXAM (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t548758-exam.html)

=?Utf-8?B?S2FseWFu?= 11-01-2007 10:59 PM

EXAM

Hi,

I am planning to take MCSD exam. Will MCSD conduct all the Exams 70–315, 316
310,320, 300, and elective in one day or can i give each exam on a different
day say for example 315 on Monday and 316 on Wednesday and so forth.
If i can give each exam on a different day, will i have to pay more money
and also what is the time limitation.

Thanks in advance.
Kalyan

=?Utf-8?B?TGFycnlXZXN0TUNTRA==?= 11-05-2007 03:10 PM

RE: EXAM

You can take exams in any order and any time you want.
It took me two years from my first MCSD exam to my last.
There is no time limit in regards to taking exams.
In fact, if you passed them all in one day, or even two days between each
exam, people might think you were cheating. I once took two exams in one day,
and I was so mentally exhausted afterwords. I can't imagine taking more than
two in one day. (The first time I tried two, I passed both, but the second
time I failed the second one with a score of 676.)
In regards to time length of each exam, that varies depending on whether
Microsoft puts some ungraded questions in your exam or not. You find the
length of your exam when you sign up for it. You can assume about 3 to 5
minutes per question, more than enough time if you know the subject.
The cost is per exam, no matter how many you take in a day, and varies
depending upon your country.
BTW: You need 310 or 320, not both.

PM 12-30-2007 07:19 AM

RE: EXAM

Hi,

any idea about fees in USD for all exams.

thanks

pm

Lawrence Garvin 12-30-2007 08:49 PM

Re: EXAM

"PM" <PM@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> any idea about fees in USD for all exams.

$135.00

--
Lawrence Garvin, M.S., MCBMSP, MCTS, MCP

http://wsusinfo.onsitechsolutions.com