Velocity Reviews

-   Microsoft Certification (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/f24-microsoft-certification.html)
-   -   Saving instant messenger chat conversations (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t548625-saving-instant-messenger-chat-conversations.html)

=?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZW5zNjI=?= 11-01-2007 12:10 PM

Saving instant messenger chat conversations

Can someone please tell me what to do to save conversations os instant
messenger?

Thanks,
--
greens62

The Rev [MCT] 11-01-2007 02:20 PM

Re: Saving instant messenger chat conversations

If you mean Windows Live Messenger....

TOOLS | OPTIONS...

Click the MESSAGES tab and at the bottom is the option to automaticly save
your conversations. Most other messengers do this as well, and the option
should be similar.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..

=?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZW5zNjI=?= 11-01-2007 05:37 PM

Re: Saving instant messenger chat conversations

I know I must be awfully stupid but where is the messages tab, I don'y see it.
--
greens62

The Rev [MCT] 11-01-2007 07:37 PM

Re: Saving instant messenger chat conversations

In OPTIONS on the left side its the third listed

PERSONAL
GENERAL
MESSAGES
ALERTS AND SOUNDS
SHARING FOLDER

..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle
..

=?Utf-8?B?Z3JlZW5zNjI=?= 11-01-2007 09:00 PM

Re: Saving instant messenger chat conversations

Got it...thanks so much, Rev.
--
greens62

The Rev [MCT] 11-02-2007 01:37 PM

Re: Saving instant messenger chat conversations

No problem.

--
..rev

accepting it"