Velocity Reviews

-   -   70-228 Exam Questions (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t547751-70-228-exam-questions.html)

Digna_MA 10-29-2007 12:31 PM

70-228 Exam Questions

I am preparing for the 70-228 exam (SQL Server 2000
Administration) and a couple of questions have come to mind.

1. The MS Press hardcover (2nd ed.) that I am using refers to Server
2K and Server NT 4.0. Are there questions concerning issues
interacting with Server 03?

2. I assume there will be simulations. Is this accurate?

3. Some of the articles in the MS Press book have a comment with the
general idea of 'This is outside the scope of this book but you can
use the SQL Online Books'. I have used the Online books to explain a
few concepts that were tricky but is the 'use the Online Books'
generally a good indication of a test subject that should be given
more than a simple memorization out of the printed book?

I have a couple of weeks before my exam and am currently on my
2nd round of read/outline of the MS Press hardcover book I am using as
my primary study text. I'll follow this round up with another go at
the labs and alternate the labs with Measure-Up and book review
questions.
Any info would help.

The Rev [MCT] 10-29-2007 04:37 PM

Re: 70-228 Exam Questions

While I grant you its been a few years since I've taken 228 I would say with
95% Probability there are no simulations. And as for sugesstions as to what
to learn. The self paced bok is fine, however you should know this exam is a
strong test of T-SQL Knowledge and shouldn't be taken lightly.

Good luck with it. And good luck with 229 if you haven't taken it yet.

--
..rev

accepting it"
~Aristotle