Velocity Reviews

-   -   start a technical enterprise (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t546905-start-a-technical-enterprise.html)

steven 10-25-2007 02:35 PM

start a technical enterprise

I'm hunting a partner for a start-up. Who is willing to join my
business. I believe my idea is a good one. I'm in Hangzhou, China. It
is a website of witkey. If you're interested in it, we can have a
further discussion.

Roedy Green 10-25-2007 04:07 PM

Re: start a technical enterprise

On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:35:25 -0000, steven <mailtumengyu@gmail.com>

>website of witkey.

Witkey (Wei Ke in Pinyin) is a web-based system whereby users can
exchange and purchase services and information, sharing knowledge and
experience.

Every one of these I have seen went belly up. People can get better
help faster and free in newsgroups and forums.
--
Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

Sabine Dinis Blochberger 10-29-2007 10:22 AM

Roedy Green wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Oct 2007 14:35:25 -0000, steven <mailtumengyu@gmail.com>
>
> >website of witkey.

> Witkey (Wei Ke in Pinyin) is a web-based system whereby users can
> exchange and purchase services and information, sharing knowledge and
> experience.
>
> Every one of these I have seen went belly up. People can get better
> help faster and free in newsgroups and forums.

Well, him being in China poses some issues because of internet access
limitations and cencorship. So using that site by itself shouldn't be
the problem. Thing is, most new businesses go belly up, regardless of
country of origin.

*shrug* I guess one should present the business plan first. If it's
sound, financing should become available and with it, resources to hire
help.

No such thing as free lunch.
--
Sabine Dinis Blochberger

Op3racional
www.op3racional.eu

Andrew Thompson 10-29-2007 01:08 PM

steven wrote:
>I'm hunting a partner for a start-up. Who is willing to join my
>business. I believe my idea is a good one. I'm in Hangzhou, China. It
>is a website of witkey. If you're interested in it, ..

Not especially.

>...we can have a further discussion.

We already did*. At least you had the sense to drop that slang.

Why not try elance, or similar?

Or - if your idea is so good, but you do not have the funds,
take it to an 'investors' type group first, get the investment,
*then* take it to elance.

But whatever you do, please take it out of here.

*
<http://www.javakb.com/Uwe/Forum.aspx...ech-enterprise

--
Andrew Thompson