Velocity Reviews

-   -   OT: Wacky Wednesday (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t546653-ot-wacky-wednesday.html)

FrisbeeŽ 10-24-2007 05:01 PM

OT: Wacky Wednesday

Wayne, ever been to this pub?

If so, next time post GIFS!!1!!1

http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22642627-2,00.html

Fine for pub breast can crushing

October 24, 2007 07:51pm
Article from: Reuters

A BARMAID has been fined for crushing beer cans between her bare breasts
while an off-duty colleague has been fined for hanging spoons from her
friend's nipples, Westrern Australia police said today.

Police said the 31-year old barmaid pleaded guilty in the local
magistrate's court to twice exposing her breasts to patrons at the
Premier Hotel in Pinjarra, south of Perth.

The woman "is alleged to have also crushed beer cans between her breasts
during one of the offences", in breach of hotel licensing laws, police
from the Peel district of Western Australia said.

The barmaid and the hotel manager were both fined $1000, while an
off-duty barmaid was fined $500 for helping to hang spoons from the
woman's nipples, police said.

"It sends a clear message to all licensees in Peel that we will not
tolerate this type of behaviour in our licensed premises," local police
superintendent David Parkinson said.

kpg* 10-24-2007 08:18 PM

Re: OT: Wacky Wednesday

"FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> wrote in news:uWXvN#lFIHA.4308
@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:

> Wayne, ever been to this pub?
>
> If so, next time post GIFS!!1!!1
>
> http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22642627-2,00.html
>
> Fine for pub breast can crushing
>
> October 24, 2007 07:51pm
> Article from: Reuters
>
> A BARMAID has been fined for crushing beer cans between her bare breasts
> while an off-duty colleague has been fined for hanging spoons from her
> friend's nipples, Westrern Australia police said today.
>
> Police said the 31-year old barmaid pleaded guilty in the local
> magistrate's court to twice exposing her breasts to patrons at the
> Premier Hotel in Pinjarra, south of Perth.
>
> The woman "is alleged to have also crushed beer cans between her breasts
> during one of the offences", in breach of hotel licensing laws, police
> from the Peel district of Western Australia said.
>
> The barmaid and the hotel manager were both fined $1000, while an
> off-duty barmaid was fined $500 for helping to hang spoons from the
> woman's nipples, police said.
>
> "It sends a clear message to all licensees in Peel that we will not
> tolerate this type of behaviour in our licensed premises," local police
> superintendent David Parkinson said.

I am both frightened and aroused.

FrisbeeŽ 10-24-2007 08:31 PM

Re: OT: Wacky Wednesday

"kpg*" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
news:Xns99D39BC426039ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
> "FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> wrote in news:uWXvN#lFIHA.4308
> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
>
>> Wayne, ever been to this pub?
>>
>> If so, next time post GIFS!!1!!1
>>
>> http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22642627-2,00.html
>>
>> Fine for pub breast can crushing
>>
>> October 24, 2007 07:51pm
>> Article from: Reuters
>>
>> A BARMAID has been fined for crushing beer cans between her bare breasts
>> while an off-duty colleague has been fined for hanging spoons from her
>> friend's nipples, Westrern Australia police said today.
>>
>> Police said the 31-year old barmaid pleaded guilty in the local
>> magistrate's court to twice exposing her breasts to patrons at the
>> Premier Hotel in Pinjarra, south of Perth.
>>
>> The woman "is alleged to have also crushed beer cans between her breasts
>> during one of the offences", in breach of hotel licensing laws, police
>> from the Peel district of Western Australia said.
>>
>> The barmaid and the hotel manager were both fined $1000, while an
>> off-duty barmaid was fined $500 for helping to hang spoons from the
>> woman's nipples, police said.
>>
>> "It sends a clear message to all licensees in Peel that we will not
>> tolerate this type of behaviour in our licensed premises," local police
>> superintendent David Parkinson said.

> I am both frightened and aroused.

Personally, I think the young lady has a bright future in aluminum can
recycling.

CBIC 10-24-2007 09:00 PM

Re: OT: Wacky Wednesday

"FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> "kpg*" <no@spam.com> wrote in message
> news:Xns99D39BC426039ipostthereforeiam@207.46.248. 16...
>> "FrisbeeŽ" <billLASTNAME@yahoo.com> wrote in news:uWXvN#lFIHA.4308
>> @TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl:
>>
>>> Wayne, ever been to this pub?
>>>
>>> If so, next time post GIFS!!1!!1
>>>
>>> http://www.news.com.au/story/0,23599,22642627-2,00.html
>>>
>>> Fine for pub breast can crushing
>>>
>>> October 24, 2007 07:51pm
>>> Article from: Reuters
>>>
>>> A BARMAID has been fined for crushing beer cans between her bare breasts
>>> while an off-duty colleague has been fined for hanging spoons from her
>>> friend's nipples, Westrern Australia police said today.
>>>
>>> Police said the 31-year old barmaid pleaded guilty in the local
>>> magistrate's court to twice exposing her breasts to patrons at the
>>> Premier Hotel in Pinjarra, south of Perth.
>>>
>>> The woman "is alleged to have also crushed beer cans between her breasts
>>> during one of the offences", in breach of hotel licensing laws, police
>>> from the Peel district of Western Australia said.
>>>
>>> The barmaid and the hotel manager were both fined $1000, while an
>>> off-duty barmaid was fined $500 for helping to hang spoons from the
>>> woman's nipples, police said.
>>>
>>> "It sends a clear message to all licensees in Peel that we will not
>>> tolerate this type of behaviour in our licensed premises," local police
>>> superintendent David Parkinson said.

>> I am both frightened and aroused.

> Personally, I think the young lady has a bright future in aluminum can
> recycling.

Personally, I'd like to see the how the spoons were hung.