How to Convert Video to iPhone
1.Run Lenogo Video to iPhone Converter
2. Press the button "Add File" to import the video you want to convert. You can choose the "Advanced mode for more video formats. After you select the video which you hope to convet, press "Open";
3. This picture displays what movie Lenogo Video to iPhone Converter will convert;
4. Prabably you hope to change the title of video. To do this, write down your desired name on the Title box, it should be the name displayed on your iPhone.
5. You can save the converted file at hard disc by clicking button "Save as". By pressing the button "Browse", you can change the default folder.
6. Start converting by pressing button "Click". The conversion process will be displayed on the top. You can preview the video in the Preview Display on the right.
7. When the conversion is completed, the folder where you save the converted file will open automatically. If you want to convert another video, select menu "Edit -> Remove All", and then go to the step 2.
Video to iPhone
1. Click “Video to iPhone Converter” to load the Aimersoft Video to iPhone Converter. Then click “Add” button to load video files. This software supports batch conversion, so you can add several video clips at one time.
2. The operation is similar with DVD to iPhone Converter, this software can join several different video clips into one file, if you want to join video, just check the box “Merge into one file”. You also can customize the resolution, video bit rate, encoder, frame rate, audio bit rate, channel, etc in the setting panel by clicking the “Settings” button. The program also lets you create a profile and save it, then you can use different settings for each video clips.
3. Click “Start” button to start the conversion after you finish the settings.
1. This software provides rich video editing functions for you to trim, crop and edit DVD movie. If you want to crop the DVD movie, just click the “Crop” button, and then you will see a pop up window (See the figure below). There is a frame in dashed line around the movie video; you can drag it to cut the black edges. More over, you can click the Crop drop-down list to select a Crop model you prefer, for example: “Cut off top and bottom black edges”. You can even type the number in the box to cut off black border accurately.
2. You can click the “Effect” button and customize the brightness, saturation, contrast, volume, etc (See the figure below). You can even apply special effects such as “Emboss”, “Negative”, “Old film” and “Gray” by selecting an effect from drop-down list.
3. This software can capture pictures from DVD movie, there is a small camera icon below the preview windows, click it when you preview the movie, it can save picture as JPEG and BMP.
Video to iPhone
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:23 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2013, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.