Velocity Reviews

-   -   MCSE/MCSA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t546425-mcse-mcsa.html)

=?Utf-8?B?YW1wc2xpbmdlcg==?= 10-23-2007 08:31 PM

MCSE/MCSA

could anyone direct me to the best place to find direction with my education.
I work as a clinical educator for a medical software company and have taken
the A+ exam, but would like to further my education. I just want to make a
plan before I start taking classes. Career Planner??? Course Work Planner???

Michael D. Alligood [CertGuard, Inc.] 10-23-2007 09:50 PM

Re: MCSE/MCSA

"ampslinger" <ampslinger@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> could anyone direct me to the best place to find direction with my education.
> I work as a clinical educator for a medical software company and have taken
> the A+ exam, but would like to further my education. I just want to make a
> plan before I start taking classes. Career Planner??? Course Work Planner???

www.microsoft.com/learning

Microsoft Exam Security Newsgroup -

=?Utf-8?B?QXNob2s=?= 10-30-2007 09:52 AM

RE: MCSE/MCSA

Follow the link and download the pdf it has answers for your career qustions
http://www.willwillis.us/articles/Co...der%20book.pdf

Thanks&Regards

Ashok v.s MCSE

kpg* 10-30-2007 12:54 PM

RE: MCSE/MCSA

=?Utf-8?B?QXNob2s=?= <Ashok@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> Follow the link and download the pdf it has answers for your career
> qustions
> http://www.willwillis.us/articles/Co...der%20book.pdf
>
> Thanks&Regards
>
> Ashok v.s MCSE