Velocity Reviews

-   -   a outlook express folder does not show in local folders (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t545825-a-outlook-express-folder-does-not-show-in-local-folders.html)

Jer 10-21-2007 10:11 AM

a outlook express folder does not show in local folders

I had created a folder in OE under the local folder to store email in. One
day it just disappeared from
my local folders. I checked my hard drive and found it is still on the hard
drive. An in attempt to get it to reappear I deleted the folder.dbx reset
the local folders.
The folder still did not show up, nor have I been able to import the
contents of the folder. I there some way I can get the folder to once again
appear, or in the alternative is there a program that will allow me to get
the email messages out of a .dbx folder.

Beauregard T. Shagnasty 10-21-2007 11:43 AM

Re: a outlook express folder does not show in local folders

Jer wrote:

> I had created a folder in OE under the local folder to store email in.
> One day it just disappeared from my local folders. ...

OE is known for stuffing itself up, especially when one gets lots of
messages saved. See this site for 'all things OE'.

http://insideoe.tomsterdam.com/problems/

--
-bts

Jer 10-22-2007 08:47 AM

Re: a outlook express folder does not show in local folders

Thank I'll take a look