Velocity Reviews

-   -   Program in excel (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t545619-program-in-excel.html)

=?Utf-8?B?UHJvY2VzcyBFbmdpbmVlcg==?= 10-19-2007 08:52 PM

Program in excel

eI need to know if I can do the following items in excel.
Scan a badge number (5 digits) and have it create a file.
Scan part numbers (7 digits), up to 50 different parts.
Scan a Serial Number (10 digits), have the file record: date and time, then
save the file as the serial number in a read only format.

Is this possible?

kpg* 10-19-2007 09:06 PM

Re: Program in excel

=?Utf-8?B?UHJvY2VzcyBFbmdpbmVlcg==?= <Process
Engineer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in

> eI need to know if I can do the following items in excel.
> Scan a badge number (5 digits) and have it create a file.
> Scan part numbers (7 digits), up to 50 different parts.
> Scan a Serial Number (10 digits), have the file record: date and time,
> then save the file as the serial number in a read only format.
>
> Is this possible?

sure, why not.

KP "EIEIO" g

Consultant 10-22-2007 05:40 PM

Re: Program in excel

absolutely not, everyone know you can only scan 4 digit badges in excel.

"Process Engineer" <Process Engineer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:CBC1CF65-6C21-480A-B2C8-004744E595F2@microsoft.com...

Politician Spock 10-22-2007 08:30 PM

Re: Program in excel

Unless the designer has studied his Agrippa... which I have.

catwalker63 10-22-2007 09:57 PM

Re: Program in excel

"Politician Spock" <m@m.com> prattled ceaselessly in

> Unless the designer has studied his Agrippa... which I have.
>
> "Consultant" <consultant_mcngp@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> absolutely not, everyone know you can only scan 4 digit badges in
>> excel.
>>

>> "Process Engineer" <Process Engineer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
>> in message news:CBC1CF65-6C21-480A-B2C8-004744E595F2@microsoft.com...
>>> eI need to know if I can do the following items in excel.
>>> Scan a badge number (5 digits) and have it create a file.
>>> Scan part numbers (7 digits), up to 50 different parts.
>>> Scan a Serial Number (10 digits), have the file record: date and
>>> time, then
>>> save the file as the serial number in a read only format.
>>>
>>> Is this possible?

You keep top posting. I don't think you understand what that means in
terms of your life expectency.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Consultant 10-23-2007 01:46 PM

Re: Program in excel

longevity?

news:Xns99D19836AC2C5catwalker63athotmail@216.196. 97.136...

Thor 10-23-2007 08:20 PM

Re: Program in excel

"Process Engineer" <Process Engineer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:CBC1CF65-6C21-480A-B2C8-004744E595F2@microsoft.com...
> eI need to know if I can do the following items in excel.
> Scan a badge number (5 digits) and have it create a file.
> Scan part numbers (7 digits), up to 50 different parts.
> Scan a Serial Number (10 digits), have the file record: date and time,
> then
> save the file as the serial number in a read only format.
>
> Is this possible?

We aim to extend and develop this result so as to guarantee excitation of
multivariable regression vectors. These results are applied to the
generation of persistently exciting inputs, and the study of excitation of
regression vectors employed in adaptive estimation and control
configurations. In particular we develop results on the reach ability of
pseudo linear regression vectors arising from extended least squares
identification.

I wish I was an engineer.

53

JaR 10-23-2007 10:01 PM

Re: Program in excel

Thor wrote:

> "Process Engineer" <Process Engineer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote
> in message news:CBC1CF65-6C21-480A-B2C8-004744E595F2@microsoft.com...
> > eI need to know if I can do the following items in excel.
> > Scan a badge number (5 digits) and have it create a file.
> > Scan part numbers (7 digits), up to 50 different parts.
> > Scan a Serial Number (10 digits), have the file record: date and
> > time, then save the file as the serial number in a read only
> > format.
> >
> > Is this possible?

> We aim to extend and develop this result so as to guarantee
> excitation of multivariable regression vectors. These results are
> applied to the generation of persistently exciting inputs, and the
> study of excitation of regression vectors employed in adaptive
> estimation and control configurations. In particular we develop
> results on the reach ability of pseudo linear regression vectors
> arising from extended least squares identification.
>
> I wish I was an engineer.
>
> 53

BINGO!

--
JaR
Buzzword, that is...

Jtyc 10-24-2007 04:46 PM

Re: Program in excel

> Unless the designer has studied his Agrippa... which I have.

I admit it, you are better than I am.