Velocity Reviews

-   -   Page Event Handlers (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t545537-page-event-handlers.html)

Liz 10-19-2007 03:27 PM

Page Event Handlers

I cannot figure out hot to use the IDE to generate handler stubs for Page
events, other than Page_Load ... if I look at the top of the .CS file no
events like Page_PreRender and so on are listed in the drop-down. I also
don't see an events button to show the available events in the Properties
window when <Page> is the active element ..

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? (btw, yes, I know I can just manually
code the handlers in without any assistance from the IDE)

TIA